The SCC is Canada’s authoritative single-source database for timely consumer and audience insights.
BENEFITS OF THE SCC | STUDY OF THE CANADIAN CONSUMER
Consumer Behaviour, Media Habits, Opinions and More, All in One Database
Surveying 35,000+ Canadians, 365 days a year, the Study of the Canadian Consumer (SCC) is a high-quality, nationally representative study that provides trusted audience and consumer metrics to Canada’s leading marketers, media and agencies. With the SCC, you can:
Size Your Market
Size the market for your brand and understand the competitive landscape
Segment And Profile Consumers
Develop astute audience and consumer segment and profiles for more effective marketing strategies, creative campaigns, media planning, media sales and more
Target to Greater Effect
Uncover the media channels and specific content that matters most to your current and potential consumers, and determine the best cross-media and cross-platform strategy
ABOUT THE SCC | STUDY OF THE CANADIAN CONSUMER
Consumer Measurement Done Right
Since Vividata® began in 2015, we have surveyed more than 200,000 real people who have shared their media habits, purchasing preferences, opinions, plans for the future and more. It’s a process we continually strive to hone, improve and innovate on with every new release, to ultimately provide our members with data and insights they can bank on.
- Rolling 52-week sample of 35,000+ respondents (aged 14+) in 40+ urban centres and small communities
- online survey
- National, provincial, and local market coverage in English and French
- Demographic targets for gender, age, income, ethnic background, occupation, education (and more) for accurate and robust estimates
- Enhanced demographics, including multicultural variables
- 60,000+ consumer elements
- 1,500+ psychographic and lifestyles characteristics
- 4,000+ consumer and media brands
- Pre-built consumer and audience segments
- Cross-media and cross-platform audience data
- Brand, product, and retail consumer information across all major product and service categories
- Released 3 times a year
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Out of Home
- Banking & Finance
- Business & Home Office
- Children’s Products
- Clothing and Apparel
- Food Delivery
- Grocery& Confectionary
- Health & Wellness
- Household Products
- Home Electronics
- Home Furnishings & Appliances
- Home Improvement
- Lottery, Gambling & Betting
- Real Estate
- Telco & Other Media Subscription Services
How To Access Our Data
Dive Into the Data with Easy-to-Use Analysis Tools
All of our research studies – including the Survey of the Canadian Consumer – are available through Dapresy, Nielsen, and Telmar datamining platforms, letting you cut and slice the data to your needs, with ease.
Have Us Build Custom Reports for You
Vividata offers custom analysis and reports built in-house by our insights team. Our reports take the time and guess work out of analysing exhaustive datasets so you can focus, get informed and make decisions.
Go Deeper with Data Science And Direct Data Delivery
Leverage our robust datasets in combination with your own first party data and take insights to a new, deeper level through sophisticated data integration and data segmentation.
Get More As A Vividata Member
Join the over 500 worldwide brands, media companies, advertising agencies and more getting exclusive access to deeper, more relevant consumer and audience data and insights through a Vividata membership.
Gain Key Insights for Your Business Through Custom Research
Vividata’s specialists in survey development, data integration, data fusion, and data analysis, can help you navigate the complex seas of consumer research, ensuring you get the data and insights you need to reach potential and existing customers, more effectively.